Place of Origin:
office 2013 Standard
Online activation MS Office 2013 Pro /home & student/ standard 32/64 Bit for 1 PC
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional features Office with Outlook, Publisher, and Access on one PC. It includes Outlook for email and Publisher to create your own marketing materials. Sign in to Office on your PC, and personalize your Office experience. Preview Outlook messages, reply from the Reading Pane, or sneak a peek at contacts and share docs on SkyDrive. Create winning docs fast using templates from the Start screen. Work with PDF content, images, and data in new ways and share your work online. Your documents, media files, presentations and OneNote notebooks are saved to SkyDrive which has a 7 GB online space. With the featured free Office WebApps, synchronize with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, spreadsheets and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Office on one PC for household use.
One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
1 . 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
2 . 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality5
3 . 3.0 GB of available disk space
4 . 1366 x 768 resolution
5 . Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater.
6 . Windows XP, Vista or older NOT supported.
7 . Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
1 . Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5 (Mac) and Chrome 17.x
2 . Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
3 . Microsoft and Skype accounts
4 . A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
5 . Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
6 . Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Office Home & Student 2013 is for households who want Office on one PC. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal||Office 365 Home||Office 365 University||Office Home & Business 2013||Office Home & Student 2013|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (20 GB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications||✓||✓||✓|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer."
5. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
6. For non-commercial use.
7. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
8. Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
9. Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
10. Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
11. Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
12. Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
Send your inquiry directly to us